Pre op to be filled by your physician and to to be faxed to Lamont Health Care Centre Attention OR fax (780) 895 5824
- Remember no eating or drinking from midnight.
- If you are on medication talk to your Doctor first. If it is ok then please take them regularly with a small amount of water. Coumadin and Plavix should be stopped 3 days before surgery but please confirm this with your Doctor.
- Remove all nail polish and body jewelry and piercings
- Have a shower the night before surgery.
- If you are under 50 we will require a urine sample the morning of surgery.
- For day surgery procedure you can expect to be at the hospital for 3 to 4 hours.
- You must have a driver. You cannot drive yourself.
- Lab work may be required. Please locate the lab closest to you by clicking here and identify their address so the lab requisition can be faxed to the lab by the Booking Office.
- The hospital will contact you with the date and time of surgery the weekend before your surgery date
Post operative instructions
- After Colposcopy
- After Endometrial Ablation
- After Hysterectomy
- After Hysteroscopy
- After Laparoscopy
- After LEEP
- After Tubal Ligation